Using cutting edge technology, the Reminder Rosie Talking Clock is easy to use right out of the box for seniors, older adults and their spouses or caregivers. Simply plug in the Reminder Rosie, say “Hello Reminder Rosie” to wake her up and say “Set Time,” “Set Date” or “Help.” Once the time and date are set, wake up Rosie and say “Record Reminder” to setup personalized living reminder. Once your reminders are set, you can even say “Today’s Reminders” to Rosie and she will let you know exactly what’s in store for the day.
- Exceptionally easy to use talking alarm clock w/personalized voice reminders
- Set 25 personalized voice reminders in any language by day, week, date or even annually
- Reminders audible from 100 feet away
- Assistive living device for the visually impaired-can be operated almost entirely by voice
- Doubles as voice-activated alarm clock w/large LED display