LATAN helps people of all ages with functional limitations or disabilities to gain greater independence at work, home, or school.
LATAN Program Output, Outcomes, Impact, & Return on Investment
(All ROI’s have been reported per the national ACT Report which is disseminated publicly by ATAP)
Individuals with Disabilities Statewide Have Access to AT
- $77,797 saved by consumers through AT Reuse
- 2,900+ AT device demonstrations
- $52,500 saved in AT rental fees through device loans
- $135,883 in cash loans assist consumers in funding AT
- 1000+ people experience high-impact AT training
- $73,424 worth of AT devices lost in disasters were replaced
- +1,700 AT devices acquired
Blue Cross Blue Shield’s Healthy Blue
Louisiana Healthcare Connections
LATAN is a 501(c)(3) statewide nonprofit organization with the mission to help people of all ages with functional limitations or disabilities to gain greater independence at work, home, or school through the use of Assistive Technology(AT).
©2018 Louisiana Assistive Technology Access Network.